Saturday, July 08, 2006

Rainy Thoughts

It's currently raining cats and dogs and I'm quite freezin here at the HF office. There are only three people here at the office and I'll leave once the rain stops since I have already done my task for the HF style/guide book. The rain reminded me of the movie we watched last Monday in my Music Scoring and Audio Design class, "Singing in the rain". It was an entertaining movie and educational in some way because I had a idea how they did movie production during the late 1920s,it was cute actually. The movie is a musical, so there were lots of song and dance numbers which were good especially the tap dance which I watched in awe. What if we all live like in the musicals, instead of the usual conversations we sing and dance. That would be fun but of course weird. Plus who could sing in the rain, baka ma pulmonya ka lang. And you could not dance when it rains its either baha or you could slip. I don't know where this blog entry is heading too, it just random thoughts inspired from the weather. I just hope the rain stops now.

***

We have this project for Radio/TV Newswriting, we need to interview a real radio or tv news writer.The problem is I don't know how and where to contact a news writer.Could anybody help me where to find one?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

^o^ daan lang. jec! tagal ko ng di nakikita to. wah~ grabeh ba ulan dyan? nandyan me school nun sat. grabeh din.

japanesenagi said...

sandwich post is up!

Unknown said...

dapat ba news? pwedeng sportswriter na lang? hehehe...

oi... i like singing in the rain. still, sound of music is a default family favourite. :D

forg/jecoup said...

news writer talaga, thx anyway.

I love sound of music kaso I did not like the last part medyo draggy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. advantages of a dress code American range gas kitchen cooktops hollister shoulder bags georgia monticello laser tattoo removal