Thursday, October 26, 2006

I saw my name on TV

Yesterday, Millie texted me telling me that she saw my name on Studio 23. I won in the station's contest! I immediately turn on my tv and waited for the plug and there it is my name flashed on screen. I e-mailed Studio 23 to find out how could I claim my prize. I'm so excited!

In line with my boasting , I received all of my grades for last semester and I'm proud to say that I had my best perfromance ever in my college life. My GPA is 3.32 and I think I qualified to be a Dean's Lister since my lowest is 2.75. I'm so happy....

4 comments:

Ganns said...

Hey congratulations! What contest was it?

forg/jecoup said...

Hollywood Barkada Trip, but I did not win the top prize, I won in the weekly contest.

My prizes are items fromsome of Studio 23 shows

forg/jecoup said...

earl, answer the trivia question sa email..

wala naman akong US visa kaya wala rin

Anonymous said...

wow asteeg... sali ka pa lagi...