Wednesday, December 13, 2006

100

This is my 100th post. Wow, I've been a blogger for almost three years now. I'm an accidental blogger, I've registered here at blogger without knowing anything about it but alas it became a habit, an addiction.It became an avenue for me to share my thoughts, release stress and even to meet friends. Although,lately I'm not blogging as often as before, well at least here in blogspot, because I'm a little more active at my other blog http://forg.multiply.com but still I could not abandon this blog, my original blog. Thanks to all friends and people who took the time to read my entries and leave a comment.

Anyways,let me share to you my favorite posts:

  • Reasons why stereotypically I'm not a man

  • - Here I share why I'm not surprised if people will think of me as gay

    No comments: