Thursday, May 03, 2007

Few Hours Away

I can't sleep, I'm currently doing some stuff for the 2007 Lasallian Press Conference (LSPCoN)which is just a FEW HOURS AWAY. LSPCon is a gathering of campus journalists from different La Salle schools. This is the third time this event will happen, DLSU-Manila and College of St.Benilde were the first two hosts. I'm quite nervous but very excited. I hope things will turn out fine. We all worked hard for it especially Mam Brenda,our Student Publications Office OIC, who gave out her heart in organizing this event. Earlier today we were so damn busy, some problems sprouted but I guess it is just normal especially that this is the first time we will host such big event. Tomorrow is judgment day, I'm really praying that things will run out smoothly

No comments: