Saturday, August 11, 2007

What a day!

  • The first issue of the Heraldo Filipino broadsheet was released today. I'm glad although it's a bit delayed (thank you rains hehe). I'm a bit disappointed since I found some errors that I overlooked. I'll do better next time.
  • I was so busy with academics. Revising the questionnaire for our thesis, meeting my groupmates for our case study analysis for Investigative Journalism then a radio production for Educational Broadcasting which I am the director. I was literally confused with so many of my classmates calling me , "Jec! Jec!". Next week will be the most stressful since next Friday is the DEADline of the first draft of our thesis.
  • My friend from AB Communication told me that I was included in their quiz. I was suprised reall. Their subject is Editorial Management and their professor (Sir Polo) asked who is the current EIC of HF hahahaha. They were shocked, it's amusing to know that. Never in my life that I would thought that I will be a quiz item haha.
  • A sheet was passed around today in class asking our preffered companies for our On the Job training next semester. Majority of my classmates picked ABS CBN and GMA. I was the only one different since I've written down Philippine Daily Inquirer and Philippine Star. Well, I would really love to have my OJT in the print media. Although TV and radio interests me too. Print tops my list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice. QUIZ ITEM KA NA PALA! haha.
-cmc

go go go print media.