1. BROTHERS AND SISTERS
- One of the best ensemble in recent years. The story lines are engaging and you would really care for the characters.
2. PUSHING DAISIES
- This show is a breath of fresh air. Many criticized the show as being too sweet, but its "sweetness" is cutting edge, and the one factor that put this show above the rest. Plus the performances are good especially Chi McBride and Kristin Chenoweth, even the dog, DIgby, is charming.
- Lots of complaints had been thrown at LOST this year but the latter half of season 3 brought back why we loved LOST in the first place, the shocking season 3 finale will always be remembered as one the memorable season finales of all time.
4. GILMORE GIRLS
-The show lost its magic during the 6th and the first half of the 7th season. there were contrived stories and some "out-of-character" moments but the last few episodes of this show brought back its former glory and reminded us the "spunk" this show had. Although, it had a "rushed" series finale it was still able to wrap up the show nicely. Definintely a show that will be missed.
5. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
- This show proved that the traditional sitcom is not dead. The characters are well played out and the chemistry between the actors is good. What's amazing about this show is how they tell the story for each episode, what show could pull off a "flashback-within-a-flashback-within-flashback" story than HIMYM?
6. SURVIVOR: CHINA
-The show went back to some basics and I like it. Every episode is exciting, thanks to one of the best set of castaways in recent memory, even the considered "boring" castaways brought something to the show before their exit.
7. THE AMAZING RACE ALL STARS
- I did not like who won this season but still I will not disregard the fact that this season was still an enjoyable ride. The Blondes and Charla & Mirna made this season a good watch for me. People complain how this show always win in the EMMYS but come on, this show is very difficult to produce and the producers never fail to deliver.
8. DIRTY, SEXY, MONEY
-An underrated new show. It all has the elements of a gripping primetime soap opera. The characters are interesting and the storyline is intriguing.
9. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
- If I base it from the latter half of season 3, this show will not make my top10 however the 4th season renewed my interest for the show.
So far the 4th season is going back to the roots of the 1st season, hopeful.y the show will sustain the momentum. I'm loving it, the addition of Dana Delany is a good move/
- This is my hit-or-miss show of the year. The latter half of the 1st season rocked! Although I felt the season 1 finale was a bit underwelming. When season 2 started, it was boring but during the last few episodes this year, the show starts to kick @ss once more. If these show have not been so inconsistent this could rank higher on my list but still despite the flaws of the show it is undeniable how captivating this show is