Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year, New Look

Today, I decided to "renovate" this blog. Well, last month I actually started renovating sort of by changing the template to Christmas theme. But of course I could only afford to have that theme for a short period only. I picked a new template that is simple. I changed the music [Home by Michael Bubble'] and added, finally, a CBOX. I also did some re arranging and renaming with my links and other features of this blog. Hope you like the new look.
I had my best month in blogging here last December where I had 17 entries. Sinipag ako. I hope to continue blogging continuously this year.

I realized that I did not have a personal year ender post since my December 31st post tackled OJT stories. Well, maybe I will write one this week although it is late already. 2007 was a very eventful year for me so I don't know how to start.

Oh well, Everyone Have a HAPPY 2008!

3 comments:

aajao said...

happy new year, jecoup! :)

forg/jecoup said...

Happy new year kuya Jon!

Unknown said...

sinipag magpost? sabihin mo, naka-dsl ka na. lolz