Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crossroad

I did a lot of house chores today. Kudos to me haha. I decided to lessen my lousy time by surfing the Internet all day now that I'm now an official bum. Plus, my mother needed an extra hand this time because the person who do laundry for us resigned today. Yes, that was the reason I was extra busy this day. I admit I don't like house chores haha but hey I gotta do it. And I feel good. I need that feeling.
May is gonna end soon. And this coming June will be the first time in 14 years that I will be not in school on that month. Feels strange since I'm already used to the feeling of looking forward on the upcoming school year once this time of the year comes in. But I graduated already. Time to move on.
But I chose to be a bum for a while and my parents support my decision haha. My mother even encouraged me that I should pursue Masteral studies already but I said no since I need a break from school and I want to work first for like one to two years before I pursue a masteral degree.
I feel blessed that I'm not really pressured to find work immediately, we are financially stable with my three older siblings having stable jobs so as my father. Yes, I will take advantage of this situation. I've been a studious and hardworking student for 14 years (including my three years as campus writer) I need a break, right?
I need to think what I want to do. Because I'm confused on what career to pursue. No.....I know what I want to do, I just don't know how I could enter there. Or just afraid to make the first step. Or I don't know how or where to start. Or afraid to fail again. Or I'm just too lazy. See, my mind is so messed up.
Jaja, my former classmate, texted me earlier telling me she had her first salary. I kinda felt envious. Buti pa siya.
I'm excited to earn on my own. But first I need to find a job.

No comments: