Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Wishes

Just a day before Christmas. I'm looking forward this Christmas for one this will be my nephew's first Christmas. Trivia, we found out my sister was pregnant on Christmas day last year. Anyway,I'll share my Christmas wishes this year I'll start from the most important to the not-so-important-but -would-be-glad-if-I-will-have-it wahahaha.

1. Good health for my family. My father had a minor health scare this year and thank God he is fine and hopefully he and all of my family will be in good health for decades to come. When I graduated it really made me realize that my parents are not young anymore so I can't help but feel paranoid for the future. So I really pray almost everyday that my family will be free from any life threatening disease. And also that we will be always be away from any harm.

2. A job that will be a good start for a career. One of the biggest setbacks I had this year is that I struggled finding a job after graduation and I left my first job after just three months because I really did not feel a future there.

3. Economy improves,let's face it Christmas this year (and the previous years as well) were not as jubilant compared before because of tougher times. I really hope next year we will witness an improvement not just in our country but worldwide.

4. And for the "material stuff", I hope I could have a portable dvd player, a new laptop and my favorite shows on original DVD and also a stable Internet connection haha.

Have a Merry Christmas to everyone who visits my little space in the world wide web!

****

When it seems the magic slipped away,
we find it all again on Christmas day...

Believe in what your heart is saying,
hear the melody that's playing.
There's no time to waste,
there's so much to celebrate.

Believe in what you feel inside,
And give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need,
If you just believe.

Believe by Josh Groban

No comments: