Friday, March 06, 2009

Farewell, Francis M.


While browsing an online forum, I was shocked to see a thread title Francis M, RIP. I thought it was an hoax so I checked some of the news websites and confirmed at the Inquirer website that he died today around 12 noon. Really sad news, just as I thought he was getting better already.
I admire how he battled leukemia with optism and it really breaks my heart he passed away so soon. Tomorrow is the Eraserheads Final Set concert and I was thinking he would make a surprise appearance and will sing SuperProxy with them. Too bad it wont happen anymore.
This was the last blog entry of Francis M:
http://francismagalona.multiply.com/journal/item/338/4th_Chemo_Cycle

So long Mr. Francis Magalona, your contribution to Pinoy culture will be forever remembered.

Every color and every hue
Is represented by me and you
Take a slide in the slope
Take a look in the kaleidoscope
Spinnin' round, make it twirl
In this kaleidoscope world

No comments: