Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Still

My maternal grandmother passed away this day two years ago. I still miss you Mama Iyang. I still wish you are here with us. I miss the sumptuous meals you prepare us. I miss seeing you. I miss hearing your voice. How I wish you saw Ate's son, your great grand son. I know for sure you will also be fond of him. It has been two years I know, I've already accepted that you are no longer with us but still I may have move on but I'm still not over losing you . I still get teary eyed whenever I remember the day when Nanay called and informed me that you passed away. I still get teary eyed whenever I see your picture in our altar and your senior citizen I.D that Nanay kept. I miss you Mama. I still do. But I know you are happy up there. I know. I love you mama Iyang.

No comments: