Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Choice

Yesterday was the last day of filing of Certificate of Candidacy for aspiring public servants (yeah right haha okay I'll be positive) for the May 2010 elections. Although, I admit the in general politics disgusts me with the mudslinging, several stories of corruption and incompetence but on some level I'm quite excited. This is my second time to vote and my first time to vote for a president. For now, I don't have my choice yet for president but one thing's for sure I will note for Erap for crying out loud. Yeah, GMA sucked but it does not vindicate Erap at all. Anyway, some people asks me why should they vote given the current political climate. My answer is simple, not voting by choice means that you are giving hope for the country. No matte how difficult it seems, we should never lose hope.

2 comments:

That Film Enthusiast said...

Politics in our country is like a dark circus.

forg/jecoup said...

Sadly that's true