Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Spotlight: Modern Family Season 2!

This year's Emmy winner for Outstanding Comedy Series "Modern Family" will be back to start its second season on September 22 on ABC (same timeslot Wednesdays at 9pm). I'm so excited for the show's return especially they are coming off from their Emmy win. I hope the second season will be as good, if not better, than the first season. I really enjoy watching this show because of the strong cast and sharp writing. It's not too snarky and it's very heartwarming to watch. I do really love watching family oriented shows especially as strong as this show is. Anyway, there's a promo posted on Modern Family's official Facebook account and the season 2 promo pictures are released already and I totally love this picture of the whole cast together. Can't wait for season 2! :)



No comments: