Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The Start


Christmas countdown  banner


Today is September 1, 2010 which here in the Philippines means the unofficial start of the Christmas season. Yes, as soon as the first "-ber" month starts, we generally consider this the start of the holiday season haha. I know the Christmas season in the last five years or so in the country is not as festive compared to when I was a child but I promise myself to not let any negativity dampen my spirit. I believe that regardless of the everyday problems we face let's all try to be as optimistic as we can because if we surround ourselves with positive energy it will help us in the long run. I'm not saying that we ignore our problem as if it does not exist but let''s not allow those problem "kill" any sunshine in our life. I don't want to sound preachy or what, I just want to say that let us not be "scrooges", this season should be a fun time and yes even if it's way to early why not start the festivity now? Or at least not think of the Christmas season as a hassle or something not to look forward too? A positive outlook today will go a long way. :)

No comments: