Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quinceneara

For this year's company Christmas party the theme was "Quinceneara" because we're also celebrating the 15th anniversary of the company. So we were required to wear formal attire for the party so yeah I suited up. This year's party is a little low key compared to the past two years I've been with the company. There were no dance competitions because everyone is practically busy so there's no time to rehearse and all that stuff. We also had few games this year. But there were service awards for those employees who have been with the company for at least 5 years. We also had few raffle items this year because we all went home with Noche Buena packages in hand which is fantastic. I'm very lucky though I was still able to win in the raffle! I won a Canon Powershot digital camera! I'm so happy to have one! I've been salivating with Canon cameras ever since they became our client and whenever we have their events they always have raffles and I always thinking that how I wish I would win one and who would have thought it would happen! For the exchange gift I received SM Gift Certificate for our departmental exchange gift and polo shirt for the overall. Anyway, the last part of the party was a blast since we performed a flash mob to the tune of Moves Like Jagger to surprise our big bosses!
Anyway, let me share to you our department's video greeting for the company's anniversary. Biases aside, I think it's pretty great! :D




Happy 15th anniversary 20 Plus!

No comments: